This program is designed for leaders and team members who make decisions based on financial fundamentals while being held fiscally accountable for departmental performance and improvement. They lead people and implement best practices. You are highly encouraged to contact us if you have been hired on July 1 or after, so we can share this program and materials with you.
Why is Next Level Training important for your organization?
- Responsibility to patients and community
- Support and preservation of your mission
- Giving leadership the tools to achieve personal success
- Implementing Best Practices
- Training tomorrow’s leaders
In summary, you will learn the basics of finance as they are applied to your particular part of the organization including the costs of employee turnover, the value of employee retention, and the chart of hidden costs as it relates to vacancy. Topics covered include:
- Implications on Cost
- Costs of inefficient coverage (overtime, external labor, skills not best match, etc.)
- Recruitment costs
- Orientation costs
- Impact on other workers (bigger workload; responsibilities).
- Hiring process
- Posting Vacant Positions – Right now!
- Recruitment – Days to hire (steps of the process)
- Orientation – Days to onboard
- Retention – Avoid Costs of Vacancy!
- Best practices
- Leading teams
Leading People - Your Most Important Asset (21 hours)
- Behaviors & Challenges facing leaders – What is Human Resources (1 hour)
- Diversity & Workplace Culture (1 hour)
- Attitude & Motivation (1 hour)
- Communication, Conflict Management, & Negotiation (1 hour)
- Leading Teams (1 hour)
- Creating Successful Teams (1 hour)
- Creating Successful Job Descriptions & Why That Matters (1 hour)
- Preparing for Candidate Interviews (1 hour)
- Recruitment, Selection, Retention (2 hours)
- Performance Management (1 hour)
- Recruiting Talent
- Planning for your next hire
- Do’s & Don’ts of Recruitment
- Communication – Internal & External
- Working Remotely & Productivity Best Practices (1 hour)
- Organizational Change (1 hour)
- Span of Control (4 hours)
- Succession Planning (4 hours)
Finance Training for Leaders (14 Hours)
- Benchmark Training (2 hours)
- Revenue Cycle (Billing to your Customers) Training (2 hour)
- Accounts Payable Training and Contract Management (2 hours)
- Budget Training (6 hours)
- Chargemaster / Rates
- Gross Revenue Versus Net Revenue /Write offs
- Planning and Budgeting
- Where does it start?
- What do you really have control over?
- The Leader’s Ongoing Performance: Financial Variances with +/- 2%
Best Practices (7 hours)
- Crucial Conversations
- Retaining & Attracting Talent
- Remote Tools
- Navigating Career Changes
- Social Media
- HR & Legal Matters
- Lean, Projects, & Productivity
- Training the Trainer
Important Information on Who Qualifies:
- New hires as of July 1, 2020.
- Program ends December 30, 2020
- Each new hire will get $5K of training and 40 hours of training.
- Each organization and EIN are allowed $100K in training.
- Organization will be reimbursed from the State of Indiana within 35 days of paying our invoice.
- Organization will be approved in 1-10 days.
- Organization retains talent for 6 months.
- Contact at DWD is Bryon Silk, Executive Director of Business Services (email@example.com).
- The webinar walks you through (first 15 minutes): webinar here.
Contact us for more information:
ROI Search Group
14074 Trade Center Drive, Suite 1400 Fishers, IN 46038
Office number: (317) 588-8138 ext.10